Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cutting it Close to the Rainbow Makeup Tutorial

This is a makeup tutorial inspired by the rainbow and is my first tutorial for Gay Pride Month. enjoy!



Unlike most people on youtube I didn't want to just do rainbow all over my lid and black eyeliner so I thought, how can I do a rainbow makeup look without having it be like everyone elses? This is what I came up with.

Products Used:

  • Rainbow Splendor Pallete (I used the orange shade)
  • Love+ from Sugarpill
  • Yellow and white Makeup Crayons
  • Beauty treats Pallete (I used the pastel yellow shade but you can use any yellow eyeshadow you have)
  • NYC New York Color Bowling Green Duet Duo (I used the matte Kelly Green shade)
  • MAC Electric Eeel Eyeshadow (This is a satin finish but you can use any finish you want to use)
  • Rimmel London Dark Angel Trio (I used the purple which i depotted)
  • MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (Any black will do)
  • Fetish Eyeshadow: Secret
  • MAC Zoomlash mascara: Zoomblack
  • L.A. Colors Clear lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment