Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dover Demon inspired Makeup Tutorial

The Dover Demon episode on Lost Tapes is my favorite episode and I was inspired by the Dover Demon's eyes which glow bright redish-orange in most descriptions of the cryptid. The Dover Demon is said to reside in the woods of Dover, Massachusetts. Once you enter his lair you'll be lucky if you make it out alive.



Products Used:
  • Klean Color Rainbow Splendor Pallete (I used the orange color, the off white color, and the scarlet color)
  • Beauty Treats pallete (I used the peach color)
  • Red Hot Topic winged eyeliner (This doesn't appear to be red in my opinion but it was cheap so I didn't expect too much)
  • Line Smoothing Compact Makeup Foundation: Ivory
  • Love+ Eyeshadow from Sugarpill
  • Rimmel London white eye Kohl
  • Fetish eyeshadow: Secret
  • Maybelline Intense XXL Volume+Length Microfiber Mascara: Black
  • Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush: Rose Rapture
  • MAC Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15

No comments:

Post a Comment