Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flashy Peacock Makeup Tutorial



When I was finished with this look and looked at it in the mirror I was like, "It looks like a peacock." hence the reason I named the title "Flashy Peacock"

Products used:

  • Junebug loose eyeshadow by Sugarpill
  • MAC Electric Eel eyeshadow ( noticed that some of the colors in my L.A. colors Tranquil Pallete are very similar in color to Electric Eel so you could get the Tranquil pallete)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer: NW20
  • NYC Bowling greens Duet (I used the matte kelly green shade)
  • L.A. Colors Lipstick: Nude
  • L.A. Colors clear lipgloss
  • Beauty treats Pallete (I used the peach shade and the light sky blue shade so use any similar colors that you have)
  • Rimmel London white eye kohl
  • MAC Zoomlash Mascara: Zoomblack

No comments:

Post a Comment