Thursday, June 23, 2011

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask: Kafei Makeup Tutorial

This is my interpretation of Kafei. Unlike most of the tutorials in this series this one is my take on a character.



Kafei is actually an adult however he was turned into a child by the skull kid. there is a whole mini quest that involves you helping him when playing Majora's Mask.

Products Used:

  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Klean Color Rainbow Splendor Pallete (I used the off white grayish color)
  • Rimmel London Trio: Dark Angel (I used the purple)
  • Physicians Formula Green Gentle Cover Concealer
  • Covergirl Face Powder: Natural Ivory
  • Maybelline Expert Wear Brow Pencil: Dark Brown
  • Loreal Quad: Untamed Huntress (I used the matte brown shade)
  • MAC Zoomlash Mascara: Zoomblack
  • Revlon Lash Fantasy Mascara: Blackened Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment