Monday, June 20, 2011

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask: Deku Inspired Makeup Tutorial

This is an inspired makeup tutorial which means I took bits and pieces from the Deku race and created this look.



The Deku are plant people so that's the reason for the green, pink, and brown.



Products Used:

  • Klean Color Rainbow Splendor Pallete (I used the mossy green shade)
  • Beauty Treats Pallete (I used the pinky lavender color, and the pastel yellow color and peach color)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer: NW 20
  • Revlon Midnight Swirl Lipgloss: Taupeless
  • Halloween cream makeup wheel (I used the white)
  • Revlon Illuminance Cream Eyeshadow: Electric Pop (I used the green color)
  • Maybelline Expert Wear Brow Pencil: Dark Brown (You could use a brown eyeliner)
  • Loreal Quad: Untamed Huntress (Obviously I used the matte brown)
  • Revlon Lash Fantasy Mascara: Blackened-brown
  • Hot Topic Winged Tip Eyeliner: Red (It said it was red but it does not look red to me)
  • Physicians Formula Les Botaniques Botanical Bronzer: Sunnybunch

No comments:

Post a Comment