Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dragon Fruit Dipped in Chocolate

I had gotten Magenta Madness pigment for my birthday and wanted to do a tutorial using it so this is what I came up with :]]



Products Used:

  • MAC Pigment: Magenta Madness (This pigment is one of MAC's matte neon pigments and it is a bright hot pink)
  • Pink Diamonds Lipgloss (Now I would use my snowcone lipstick from NYC or any frosty lipstick in the same shade of pink)
  • Almay Lin Smoothing Compact Makeup Foundation: Buff (Now I would use a concealer like MAC's Studio Finish Concealer)
  • Loreal Quad: Untamed Huntress (I used the matte brown)
  • MAC Eye Kohl: Smolder
  • MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (this is a matte black eyeshadow)
  • Maybelline Intense XXL Volume+Length Microfiber Mascara: Black
  • Maybelline expert wear blush: Pinch O' Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment