Sunday, June 26, 2011

Slytherin House Crest Inspired Makeup Tutorial

the second part of the Deathly Hallows is coming out in theaters in July and I'm very excited. I decided to do looks inspired by the Hogwarts House Crests. This one is inspired by the Slytherin crest.



Wizards/witches who are sorted into the Slytherin House are very cunning and sly. They will do anything to get where/what they want whether it be for good or bad.



Products Used:

  • NYC Bowling Green Duet (I used the matte kelly green color and so you'll want to use something in the same shade of green)
  • Fetish eyeshadow: Secret
  • Fetish eyeshadow: Mirror Mirror (Any good silver will do)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer: NW 20
  • Rimmel London white eye kohl
  • MAC Zoomlash Mascara: Zoomblack
  • Maybelline Expert wear Blush: Pinch o' Pink
  • Revlon Midnight Swirl: taupeless (I used this but didn't mention it in the video I apologize)

No comments:

Post a Comment